We’re seeking individuals interested in joining our Nursing Assistant Registered to Nursing Assistant Certification Program. We have a variety of Nursing Assistant Registered positions as part of our C.N.A. Trainee program. We’re offering this program at our hospitals in the Puget Sound area including Tacoma, Puyallup, Olympia, Auburn, and Covington.
How to Attend the Event
Sign-up for the virtual hiring event by clicking the "I'm interested" button and completing a registration conversation with our AI chatbot. Once complete, you must also apply on our website to any of the CNA Trainee openings if you have not already.
Unable to attend this time? Look for additional hiring event date/times here.
- Full time/benefit-eligible position
- Mix of education and unit experience
- MultiCare will cover your first testing for the NAC certification upon successful completion of the program
- Opportunity for position advancement to a Nursing Assistant Certification after NAC license approved
- Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup, WA)
- Auburn Medical Center (Auburn, WA)
- Covington Medical Center (Covington, WA)
- Capital Medical Center (Olympia, WA)
MultiCare is a not-for-profit healthcare system with roots that go back well over 100 years. Today, we are the largest not-for-profit, community-based, and locally governed health system in the state of Washington with more than 20,000 employees. We’re driven by a desire to make healthcare better, more affordable, and easier to access. We are changing lives for the better and that makes our lives better, too.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.